Striped Bass and Bluefish Reports
Friday November 15, 2019
Had a very good day today on mostly slot fish and throwbacks on jigs. We did have 4 over 28 inches. Unfortunately we are NOT SAILING SATURDAY OR SUNDAY, November 16 and 17 as the forecast is for a very strong nor'easter. We will resume sailing next Friday November 22.
1. We like to use diamond jigs in the 4 to 8 oz weight.
2. If using jigs TURN THE HANDLE!!! It makes a HUGE difference.
3. We do snag bunker at times to use as live baits.
4. Top water poppers and plugs are effective, but please NO TREBLE hooks. With a boat full of people they can become quite dangerous and snag our nets.
5. We have FREE ice for your coolers and have bags for sale.
6. On board we sell jigs, bunker snags and casting mojo shads.
We do not take reservations please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
Gift Certificates are available for all fishing trips and cruises by calling 609-494-2094.
We offer free ice to maintain the high quality of your fish from the ocean to your dinner table. Our staff of experienced mates have the expertise to fillet your catch, yielding you a high quality "Jersey Fresh " product for all to enjoy!
Please call or email for detailed information.
email@example.com | 609-494-2094